Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Below are general policies for patients and visitors to Riverwood’s hospital and clinics.
- No smoking is allowed on Riverwood’s medical campus, including the parking lot.
- Cell phone use is allowed within the hospital and clinics, with the exception of the hospital’s intensive care unit.
- Do not bring latex balloons for hospital patients; FOIL balloons are permitted.
- Children visiting hospital patients must be accompanied by an adult.
To access additional policy information, click on each category heading.
- Hospital Visitors
- Clinic Patient Information
- Privacy Practices
- Patients’ Rights
- Safety Practices
- Medication Safety
- Community Care and Uninsured Program
- Health Care Directives
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.